1.2 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
To know the factor which influence to buy the two wheeler in SRI Meenakshi Honda To know consumer behaviour while purchasing of two wheeler. To identify the various factors leading the customer to purchase Honda two-wheeler. To find out the reasons for buying the Honda two-wheeler
To study the behavioural factors of consumers in two wheelars To analyse the impack of behavioural factors of consumer and choosing particular branch To the study the consumers opinion regarding features like appearance,mileage,price etc
A STUDY ON ETIQUETTE and ATTITUTDE towards HONDA BIKE CUSTOMERS in SOUTH TAMILNADU with SPECIAL REFERENCE TO SRI MEENAKSHI motors pvt. ltd.
[ ] 18-25 [ ] 25-40
[ ] 41-50 [ ] 51-above 1 Sex:
[ ] Male [ ] Female
2 8. Marital Status:
a) Married b) Single
[ ] Secondary [ ] Higher Secondary [ ] Graduate [ ] Post Graduate 6. Occupation:
[ ] Business [ ] Employee
[ ] Student [ ] Others 7. What is your monthly house hold income?
[ ] Below- 5000 [ ] 5000-15000 [ ] 15000-30000 [ ] Above 30000 8. Name of the previous bike you had and mention the reason for changing the bike?? ________________________________________
9. How do you come to know about Honda Bikes?
[ ] Advertisement
[ ] Friend
[ ] Relations
[ ] Others 11. Are you satisfied with the pricing of the Honda Bike?
[ ] Highly Satisfied
[ ] Satisfied
[ ] Neutral
[ ] Dissatisfied
[ ] highly dissatisfied
12. How do you choose Honda as a better one?
[ ] Perfect price
[ ] Perfect quality
[ ] Perfect mileage [ ] All the above
13. Have you visited bikes of other brands before purchasing Honda ? [ ] Yes [ ] No
14. Have you got proper guide at the show room to explain about the bike? [ ] Yes [ ] No
15. Have they provided test ride at the time of purchase?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
16. Are you getting any free offers after purchasing Honda Bike? [ ] Yes [ ] No
17. (a) Kindly tick the relevant box (1- Highly satisfied 2 - Satisfied 3 - Neutral 4 – Dissatisfied 5 – (Highly dissatisfied) about your satisfaction level of the Honda Bike. Name of the bike_______________________
Cost of the vehicle
Looks and shape (design and styling)
Mileage per liter (promised by the company)
Quality of after sales services by the dealer
Maintenance cost of the vehicle
Resale value of the vehicle
Head light brightness
Self starting system
Start up problem during rainy season
18, (b), If you are Honda cb twister user kindly fill this following? (1- Highly satisfied 2 - Satisfied 3 – Neutral 4 - Dissatisfied 5 - Highly dissatisfied) about your satisfaction level of the Honda cb twister Bike.) Description
Screen less front cowl
Viscous air filter
Half chain case
V- shaped alloy wheels with tube less tyres
Floating side cowl
240 mm Front disc brake
20. Maximum kilometer you cover a day? [ ] Below 15 km
[ ] 15 km – 50km
[ ] 50 km - 100 km [ ] Above 100 km
21. Do you feel trouble to handle self start of the bike? [ ] Yes [ ] No...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document