Internship Report

Topics: Pharmacology, Metered-dose inhaler, Quality control Pages: 4 (1031 words) Published: July 8, 2013
Executive summary :Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. was established as a partnership firm in 1958. In 1991 it was converted into a public limited company. Square Pharmaceuticals Limited is the largest pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh and it has been continuously in the 1st position among all national and multinational companies since 1985. Since 1987 Square has taken aggressive measures to explore new countries as potential export market. More & more countries are getting confidence in Square’s product every year. But it’s true that in the competitive global environment Square is still struggling to ensure firm footings in global market. Square is the flagship Pharma Company in Bangladesh, wants to be a global player. As recognition to its export contribution to national economy, Square received the National Export Trophy in 1997. To strengthen it’s global operation further, Square is planning to enter in Russian Pharma market considering market potentiality.  Our project is focused on to decide entry mode of Square for Russia. Russia is having a huge potential pharma market for a foreign company that is having competitive advantage. Domestic pharmaceutical producers of Russia supply only 35 percent of the total market and foreign companies control remaining 65% market. Imported pharmaceuticals have increased their presence in the Russian market in the last several years and continuously having positive growth in each year. In 2001 the imported pharma market growth was 36%. Due to high-unsatisfied demand for pharmaceuticals, decreased production capacity of Russian pharmaceuticals, increased prices of the domestic producers, drastically making them less competitive in comparison to imported ones. However considering the potential and opportunity, definitely Square can think to keep step in Russian Pharma market. The question is what will be the right entry mode & how to implement the business structure. I also analyzed all these issues in this project...
Continue Reading

Please join StudyMode to read the full document

You May Also Find These Documents Helpful

  • Internship Report Essay
  • Internship Progress Report 1 Research Paper
  • Narrative Report Essay
  • Report: Employment and Internship Essay
  • Essay about Internship Argumentation
  • Internship Letter Essay
  • Internship Essay
  • Final Internship Evaluation Form Essay

Become a StudyMode Member

Sign Up - It's Free