Student ID: 22130027
Exam: 084073RR - Drug Information Sources
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam. Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
1. Which of the following sources is found in most pharmacies and is often used for brand and generic names?
A. Patient Drug Facts
B. Drug Facts & Comparisons
C. Formulary Advisor
2. The Handbook on Injectable Drugs is most useful for information on A. compatibility with other drugs.
B. generic name identification.
C. brand-name identification.
D. providing patient information for injectable drugs.
3. What is the name of a Web-based research program that allows you to search databases produced by the National Library of Medicine?
A. USP DI
D. PubMed Reader/MEDLINE Reader
4. A condensed summary compiling information about a particular field of knowledge is a A. pharmacopeia.
B. treatment guideline.
D. compliance manual.
5. Which of the following pharmacy periodicals produces online information for retail management and store operations?
A. Drug Topics
B. Drug News Weekly
C. Pharmacy Choice Newsletter
D. Pharmacy Times
6. Which of the following statements about a package insert is correct? A. It's produced by the FDA.
B. It doesn't have all the necessary information to safely prescribe a product. C. Copies can be found in the USP/NF.
D. It contains only information approved by the FDA.
7. In addition to comprehensive manufacturer listings, _______ contains pharmaceutical wholesaler and third-party administrator directories.
A. the Drug Topics Red Book
B. the Drug Information...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document