Spice & Marijuana
I. Although both Spice and Marijuana get you high; Spice will not show up in a drug test and marijuana will. Spice and marijuana have many of the same features and same reactions, spice is more dangerous than marijuana.
A. Marijuana and Spice look the same, but they are two completely different drugs.
1. Spice is a synthetic cannabis it is a herbal and chemical product which mimics the effects of cannabis.
2. Known by a variety of names including Zohai, Genie, K3, Bliss, Nice, Black Mamba, Incense, and even fake weed, Spice is a mixture of plant leaves and stems that have been laced with synthetic chemicals.
3. It’s sold in colorful three-ounce plastic pouches decorated with psychedelic designs.
4. But the drug is not as fun and lighthearted as it appears.
5. Experts point out that due to the variation in chemical additives used in Spice, K2, and other synthetics, users don’t know exactly what they’re getting in each packet and the effects can therefore be unpredictable.
6. When tested, Spice has been found to contain a number of artificial chemical compounds, primarily those known as JWH-018, JWH-073 and HU-210. None of these chemicals are guaranteed safe for human consumption, hence the warnings (meant to be ignored) on the packages.
7. Marijuana is not made with chemical: Marijuana is a Herbal drug.
8. Marijuana is sold in small clear plastic pouches known as "Knicks".
B. Spice is more dangerous than marijuana.
1. Due to the chemicas that spice contains, the drug is much more dangerous.
2. Spice has killed several people: There are no records stating that marijuana has killed anyone.
C. Marijuana have some of the same affects.
1. As for marijuana, it does have similar side affects but it does not cause deaths.
2. Marijuana does come up in a drug test, as well as it does cause some hallucinations, sleepiness, hunger as...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document